Dissolved Girl


Dreams Way is a fundraiser event i talk about some days ago, the dress i'm wearing is part of the release you can find at this amazing event.



The dress is called Moloko Cocktail dress by Dead Dollz, it is in mesh and comes in several sizes. The the crow and the collar by ieQED are both part of the upcoming release for The Fantasy Collective. I'm wearing the version with berries but they are also available without them. Finally the beautiful skin by Swallow, in peach tone, available at Limited Baazar.



Credits

Skin     ^^Swallow^^     Jahaira Papillon @ Limited Baazar

Hair    Alice Project 

Collar&Crown     ieQED      Twig / berries   @ The Fantasy Collective

Dress     .::Dead Dollz::. Moloko Cocktail Dress- Nocturne @ Dreams Way

Pose     aDORKable

Mesh hands    Slink       Gesture




'Cause it feels like I've been
I've been here before
You are not my savior
But I still don't go




Giada.



No comments

Leave a Reply